Sunday, May 18, 2008

Three more 7 inchers



Since you all seem to eat up all these 7" I post..

Here is more!!


First we have an accident.

Alex Fergusson



When I saw this 7" at a great record store in South Florida (Yesterday & Today)I flipped, this was during my Raver period, and I was a HUGE Orb fan. So I saw this Alex Fergusson 7" and thought it was a lost Orb gem... DUH!!!! I was probably stoned, I got my Alex's mixed up. So Alex Fergusson was an original member of Psychic TV, and the dude from the Orb was Alex Paterson!! So I had a moment!

So it turns out that this is an awesome Synth Pop gem!

Alex Fergusson - Stay With Me Tonight - 1980 - U.K.



Also...

Autumn



Some more charming Synth Pop from Belgium. I wish I had more of their Music.. HINT HINT>>

Autumn - Synthesize - 1981 - Belgium



Last we have..

The Higher Primates



This exquisite kooky minimal synth gem hails from NYC, Ahh Yeah!

The Higher Primates - The Higher Primates 7" - 1980 - US



Get them all here:

7INCHES

Hope you like

Clap Clap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the uploads... alex fergusson's stay with me tonight is fantastic