Monday, October 13, 2008

Hot Butter



When I was like 6 years old I LOVED the show Wonderama! I begged and begged my parents to get me on the show, and they did!!!
On the day I was on the show, Hot Butter performed... I remember this old man in a sound booth popping his mouth like Zachary Smith from Lost in Space.. I was mesmerised, and had to have the album...

So I got it here for you!

Hot Butter was an instrumental group of session players and was fronted by the keyboard player Stan Free.
Its a Moogy kitch experience, and will bring great memories for the over 40 foogies (like me)!.

Hot Butter - Popcorn Lp - 1972 - US



Pop it here:

POPCORN

Pop a cheesy vid



&

WONDERAMA



Hope You like!

Clap Clap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used the 'Popcorn' music on my answering maching message years ago, and to this day, it remains one of my favourite pieces of music. Talk about underrated! The subtle key and tempo changes are brilliant. Thanks very much for posting this!